- Join our teamspeak: ts.bntgaming.com
- The BnT Gaming Website is live! Register now!
- REGISTRATION & ACTIVATION are now ENABLED!
Once you know what your baseline is, aim for reasonable improvement each day. In many cases, you will find yourself stronger each day, surpassing your short-term goals. This may encourage you and motivate you to continue exercising. It's important to maintain a healthy diet if you want to build muscle. You need specific nutrients to rebuild any damaged muscle fibers. Protein is one of these nutrients, and consuming a protein shake after a workout will promote muscle repair and growth. Try to make sure that you get enough protein in your day. You should try to get around 20-30 grams of protein at each meal. It's easier to get the protein you need if you get it over the course of the day, rather than trying to get it all at once.
- NAME: Gorio Ruzza
- LOCATION: United States, New York
- AGE: 21
- JOINED: Nov, 2018
- WEBSITE: http://7maleenhancementsup.com/